Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dedicated to my students & ex-students

This blog is dedicated to all my students and ex-students whom I have very been fortunate to care for and teach.

I would like to sincerely thank you for your many gifts, thoughtful cards, kind words, and friendships recently and over the years... its been a real blessing! I hope you had fun learning as much as I truly enjoyed teaching each of you the subject I love... Maths and A Maths! I enjoyed stepping in your classes and hope I made at least a small impact in your lives. Glad many of you opened up to me so that I can get to know you better.

Do give me feedback from time to time when you can. I love to know how you're doing. Also let me know how its been and share the memories you have/had... all the laughter and jokes... tears... and life as it was during our maths lessons...

GOD BLESS YOU!

And keep the comments coming!!! : )

1 comment:

LyChEe said...

We love you too. Mr pinto. hahahhas. our class really did have a fun time with you ya. hahahhas.



-melody loh-