Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great day.

Went to school.

Had lunch at Jalan Kayu.

Met with (see pics)... chatted a while and took some pics. Saw something 'scandalous'... actually it was 2 things 'scandalous.' Both right outside the school! SC and the now famous duo. wa ha ha. Those who witnessed understand. So I shall not post it here. But I will have to meet up with them and have a "chat."

Just returned after having a very lovely dinner with wife. She ordered german sausages and I wanted to try the seafood spaghetti... but it turned out the sausages were giant monster sausages... so she changed her mind & wanted the spaghetti & I had to eat the sausages. That's called love, cos I really was not in a sausage eating mood.

She had gelato, I watched. Because I had two giant sausages... I was too full... That's called REAL love again cos i wanted to eat it... and watching her eat my favourite gelato was priceless.

message of the day: unless you have a huge appetite or you really love sausages, avoid the GERMAN ones... lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello pinto! do you miss us us us ?? =)

link
http://speaksofchar.wordpress.com/
and i think you will find some of your ex-students' blog. =)

charlene-5ns'o6