Sunday, May 25, 2008

Teachers

I would like to thank all the teachers who have been so great. The Maths Dept trs, from my A Team (Maslinda, Joel, Adrian and Mr Toh), my NCC Team (James, Ryo & Chung Kiat) and colleagues & friends (u know who u r) for your gifts & treats at Swensens, Pizza, Golden Pillow... what else ar... I put on at least 5 kg last week alone! Time to start exercising soon... and not to mention drinking so much MUG rootbeer... super lol. To my colleagues... I have not uploaded your pics here to respect your privacy. Let me know if its okay and I'll do so... I really treasure the times growing with you and knowing you.

I am also grateful to serve the school and work with the respective School Leaders and KPs. Thank you esp to Mr Leong and Mr Singh for being exemplary role models for our youths and setting the high standards for our students.

We'll meet again soon.

No comments: