Friday, June 27, 2008

Cultural Night

Ms Khalidal, if you're reading this, YOU DID GOOD! I enjoyed your production!!! :D

I also really enjoyed catching up with all you guys there. I really miss you all. It was good to see so many faces and though I didn't see everyone, I'm sure we will meet again.

I didn't bring my camera, so for those who were there can you pls send me the pics or let me know where I can get them so I can put them up and remember you on this night.

Love you guys.

Had a wonderful dinner with Seng Choon, Peng Jie, Shannon, Shili, Melody Loh, Jia Hao and Daren at BK, PS. We had a good laugh and we also got a little lost finding ACS. I like the guy with the best shoes. I hope he's reading this. Lol. We must get out more often.

Thanks for the lift James. CO SIR!!!

Today was fun. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!!

No comments: