Monday, June 30, 2008

Started the day at the Good Shepherd Cathedral. Remembered two friends going through a rough time and said a short prayer for them. One had a close relative pass away, another has an important decision to make in his life. Prayer is an important part of our family life, and my life.

I’ve been sitting ‘on a work-related problem’ for a few days. It’s been on my mind, and I’ve been racking my brain trying to find a solution. Last night I was asking a lot of questions about what and how I could do to solve this problem. I must have dozed off and fallen asleep while thinking about it.

Suddenly this morning, midway through breakfast, an idea crossed my mind… and EUREKA! Everything connected and I found a solution to my problem!!! It was funny because I was enjoying my kaya bread and egg and wasn’t even thinking about it!!!

Have you ever experienced this before? It’s as though I threw the problems to the back of my mind and somehow a solution came out of it.

After breakfast I proceeded to Carlton hotel for a briefing.

Later we meet with a couple of vendors, to formalize an agreement.

Had Sakae Sushi for lunch.

Meeting a lovely couple tonight to discuss some future plans.

Hey anybody wants to learn more about Bali let me know as I just completed a mini-project on it which just ended today.

No comments: