Tuesday, July 1, 2008

READ THIS & LEAVE YOUR EMAIL

To you beautiful people reading this:

I am taking a short break from blogging as I may be travelling a bit now & then. (I will still be around on Saturdays so guys don't worry - everything is on as per normal).

FOR EVERYONE, pls keep in touch and do tag your email so I can keep you posted now and then of interesting stories that will motivate, inspire and hopefully make a difference in your life.

Remember to include your name. EG:

John jtay@singnet.com.sg

I would like to express how much I care and believe in you. You are great just as you are. Each and every single one of you. I do not take you for granted, I value your time and thank you tremendously for your being a part of my life. I really and sincerely hope you continue to be a part of it and grow together with me, and lets continue to be friends.

Thank you for reading my blog and being an avid supporter. I just want to say you are worth all the tired nights I stayed up to blog or post something funny. : )

I have more I want to share with you, so pls remember to leave your email.

In addition, for those who leave your email I'll also keep you updated on what I'm currently doing / working on.

I love you guys very, very much. Sooooo much.

I'll keep in touch. Promise.

Here's one before I go:

Darth Vader to Elmo: Who's your DADDY??? LOL

No comments: