Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Rafa & me - Downtown East playground

Wow. It's been a while since I posted. I know some of you have popping by my blog and asking what's up... so sorry...

During my absence I've been super busy with work and trying to squeeze in time with the family! And still am working hard as usual, to make things happen.

Here's an update. I've made it a point to read more books, and to immerse myself in the company of people who are positive & those who share similar aspirations as me. I may have shared with you in class: it's ok if you don't know everything... make sure you mix with people who know more and who can help you... learn from them and also give back to them in some way.

Today I met a business colleague. We connected easily because our intention is to support each other's business. We happen to share very similar priorities in life:

God, then
Family - Wife, Children, Parents (in that order), then
Health, then
Business.

For you my dear friends, could I switch the last with

Studies.

However if you are sitting for exams, pls prioritise and know what you must do. Hey I know the results are out for MT. How'd you do? either msn, email, tag me or sms me k.

Love you.

No comments: