Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I was very happy to return to Sengkang to check out the O level results on the 12 Jan.

It was really wonderful to see some of you receiving your results and it must have felt good that your hard work paid off. I smiled and was very happy to see many of you hit your targets and above. MSG was 2.5 with almost 50% distinction. Only one person failed (D7), which is pretty good considering the effort was there. Good effort girl. I just love teaching Maths. Especially A Maths! Life is like a roller coaster sometimes. And right now, I'm high in the sky with the great outcome that each of you worked so hard for. No words to describe this feeling... because it means to me YOU GOT GOOD RESULTS for A MATHS. Hope I've been effective and served you well, despite leaving in June. Feels really good. So good. You deserve it guys... I'M SO PROUD OF EACH OF YOU! love you guys.

Wishing those of you who received your results a very GREAT future ahead! BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES! Really do keep in touch, let me know occasionally how you're doing. And at the very least invite me to your wedding! I will give you a good ang pao, k! : )

No comments: