Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bucket List

One of my top 10 movies. The Bucket List. I've watched it 3 times. It's a hilarious movie about two guys who are given about 6 mths - 1 yr to live. They form a special friendship and decide to make a list of things to do together before they "kick the bucket."

So they plan some things like go skydiving ,do something good for someone, laugh so hard until they cry, etc.

What would you do if you have 6 mths to live?

This would be my bucket list (1st draft):
  • Learn to cook my wife a meal
  • Write couple of nice notes to people (still living) letting them know how much I love them, and the difference they made to my life
  • Give away my wealth
  • Relish the time with my children
  • Make a video collage for my family or make a scrapbook as a parting "gift"
  • Visit 3 countries I haven't been to. Go on a safari ride. Ride in a hot air balloon.
  • Sleep in my garden often
  • Get in touch with God

Life is good.


No comments: