Saturday, April 4, 2009

This is my last post here...

Hi everyone, you can find me on FACEBOOK. Just search and add Nicholas Pinto.

I'm a travel advisor (or travel agent). Do support me if you need help for airtickets, tours, cruises...etc. I'm well connected and able to advice you, and will give you my best service. My company is well established and trusted. Our rates are very affordable. : )

Also let me know how I can support you if you need advice on business or if you just need someone with a listening ear. I love being a mentor... :D

Thanks to everyone for being a friend. Remember that you're an amazing person and you should always strive to be the best at what you do! Love you all.

Do SMS me your BIRTHDAY so I can remember you! My hp is 9487 4496.

Stay in touch, let me know how you're doing now and then. On facebook, by sms, or let me know your new blog link! We can also catch up...

God bless YOU!

Pinto

No comments: