Monday, June 9, 2008

Family time!

Now that I have a family, I cannot imagine a life without them. I have devoted this week to spend time with my fam. Here's some pics taken these last 3 days.


This is my most beautiful wife Val whom I love and cherish and without whom my life would be empty. Hey babe, I feel like I am the luckiest man on this planet. I love you! : )))


Rafa's first pony ride at the Zoo.


Gabs, Val, me, Rafa and Rod, a 38 yr old Egyptian Vulture. Mike wasn't too keen to take a pic with us after what he heard about vultures. This was today at the Birdpark.


Barney Live in Concert at Suntec City. We finally saw Riff!!!


I like this pic. This is Rafa after his fall and me snuggling him.


The three angels Michael, Raphael and Gabriel down the slide at a park.


A pretty accurate picture description of my life these last 3 days. LOL!

Plans this week:

Tomorrow morning: Downtown East... again!!
Thursday evening: Night Safari!!
Friday: ???

We desperately need a babysitter... anyone interested to join us??? lol!

No comments: