Sunday, June 8, 2008

I woke at 6 today. And Portugal won!

Brought the family to church for an early morning Mass. Counted my blessings, remembered some people, said a prayer.

My kids had their swimming lessons. I took Rafa for a little swimmie too for one-to-one time with Dad. Initially he didn't want to get into the pool. Half an hour later he was fearless, trying to jump in excitedly from the pool side!


"Come to Daddy!" Rafa thinks he can't do it on his own, initially. My hand gesturing Rafa to step in and walk towards me.


Rafa prepares to jump! He's shivering because the water was cold and there was a slight draft.

Immediately after the swimmie, took everyone to East Point and fed them.

After that I left the kids and proceeded for a lunch treat at Swensen's, Compasspoint. I had fun catching up and talking absolute nonsense with some of my ex-students from 4E2 (07)! I still can't believe Mildred is in Dragonboat racing. LOL ; D

Thanks Edna for the invite and really appreciate the booklet you all made with all the nice words and pictures. It was very thoughtful and sweet. Do keep in touch and drop me a post/superpoke once in a while. And hey, if you are reading this, know that you're gonna do fine in life.


Thanks for the treat!
L to R: Mei Siew, Yi Lin, Edna, Connie, Vinson, me, Meng Jun, Tee Soon, Anica, Mildred.


I was feeling naughty.... lol.


Colonel Sanders, and the boys.

Tonight I'm gonna watch a movie with my wife. So don't bug me. : D

MMLS: You're right. I feel gratefully blessed.

No comments: