Saturday, June 7, 2008

A day with students, a date with the Inseperables.

I saw my students for enrichment today. I have been looking forward to this day for a week. I sure do miss them! I'm proud that they braved their wall which was the rainy weather and arrived on time. Splendid work this morning, guys! I enjoyed being present and spending time with you. See you again soon!! : D

To Ling x 2: We're praying for you. Have a speedy recovery!

Late lunch at The Amara to discuss some matters with a couple of business colleagues.

Then drove to Vivocity to do a little window shopping and burn off some calories.

Next location was Sakura International, Downtown East. Ms Khalidal and myself were invited by Daniel for buffet dinner. An evening out with the 5Ns (2006). Funny, noisy and lovable people studying in poly, enjoying their two week break. Cai Jun and Pearlyn Teo served us food and their own cocktail soft drinks! The VIP treatment was terrific! So was the food. I liked the company best! I stayed on after to play with them at the arcade (since bowling was fully booked) and we snapped a few nice pics.


Thanks for feeding us.
Clockwise from left: Astley, Ernest, Daniel (organiser), me, Shi Min, Cai Jun, Alex, Hong Rui, Amer, Yuan Yuan, Pearlyn Tan, Mandy, Ms Khalidal, Charlene, Pearlyn Teo.


Ernest & I beat Alex & Amer in foosball. 6-4. LOL.

Pearlyn Tan never fails to leave us with fond memories. Here she shows off her unorthodox championship skills to get 120 redemption tickets! Whatever this game is called...


The Inseperables. Before we parted.

Hey, Portugal is on tonight. Catch you later. I'll try to put the pics up soon. : )

No comments: