Friday, June 13, 2008

Work.

Shopping at Centerpoint. The Great Singapore Sale is still on. Lunch at Sanur Restaurant.

Kung Fu Panda with wife and kids. It was hilarious. LOL.

Gardening.

I had an enjoyable dinner with my ex-5N1s (07) at Hong Kong Cafe, Kovan. Thanks Yu Heng for organising the makan. It was a great turn-out. Lovely company, but same lame jokes la! Lol. Its just incredible how time flies and now you're all in tertiary institutions... hey do fill me in once in a while so I can keep track of your developments. : )


L to R: Yee Ling, Li Xian, Ivan, Pei Ling, Edwin, Gui Qing, Vinod, Hui Yu, me, Boon Peng (Emily), Ragu, Boon Kwang, Sandy, Alvin, Yuh Yang, Jamie, Jian Long, Eshlyn, Yu Hua, Yu Heng, Wei Liang!


The serious (right) and not-so-serious (left)...


With the well-composed ladies...


and the merry men... It sure was nice to meet up again. Thanks for having me, thanks for the treat, and thanks for the bottle of wine.

The pics are uploaded and with Mr Nice Guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pinto, this is Qi Jun, one of your ex-5N1 Amaths student.

So sorry would not make it to your dinner. Very busy with books.

Anyway, I am pretty shock to find out from Ivan my Amaths teacher blogs. (Ha ha.)

Signing off.