Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Your comments please: Is it better to give or receive?

Dear friends, I would like to hear from you whether is it better to give or receive. Could you please leave your comments. There's no right or wrong answer. Just state which you prefer. You could state why, and perhaps you may wish to leave an example of when it was that one was better than the other.

For eg: I like to receive because I get lots of angpao during CNY. Or I like to receive because I don't like to give.

Another eg: I like to give because it makes me feel good. The last time I gave (someone) an umbrella when it was raining made me feel wonderful.

Please remember to comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

emm...i like to give more than receive cos i know that you will receive more than you give...hehe...
but it's not always easy to give...

(Huiying aka Fishball)

Anonymous said...

i would like to give , because i like others to be happy .its a pleasure. jiayi here.

Anonymous said...

when you receive x amount , you receive x amount.
when you give x amount, you receive 2 x amount

yanjie