Thursday, May 29, 2008

Say it Right! with Nelly Furtado

Ok Yuheng thanks for your feedback... here's a change to the song...

This song is dedicated to red hot chili... because you seem to have JUST discovered who this singer is! Also out to all of you who like Nelly Furtado.

Lyrics bottom left. Lyrics to 'Better Man' shifted to my earlier dated post...

Hey can anyone give some feedback on my blog entries... pls give comments below my entries so my tagboard has some space... then I don't have to delete my tags! What would you like to see/read more of in my posts??? : D

3 comments:

BIFANG(: said...

POST PICS OF YOUR KIDSSSSSSSS! (:

Anonymous said...

Why? Are you leaving Singapore? I supposed it is. I'll try to make my time out for you, I would want to take photo with you before you leave here. Kinda sad luh! Yar, can sense that you are sad and wanted to make a great and blissful memories here. Will call you again. (:

Family man said...

hey i'm not leaving s'pore... yet